A pragmatic approach
Our team offers expertise in advising on tactics and strategy, risk management, negotiating with authorities, handling tax claims at an administrative level and in courts. Our practice is recognised as one of the leading practices in Belgium by International Tax Review, Chambers & Partners (Global and Europe editions) and Legal 500.
"Very thorough analysis and fact-finding abilities, very deep legal knowledge and experience negotiating high-profile cases with the tax authorities."
Chambers Europe (Client testimonial)
Areas of expertise:
Our litigation team is specialised in a variety of services including:
- Advice on tactics and strategy
- Advice and assistance during tax audits
- Negotiations with the tax authorities and other offices
- Handling of tax claims at an administrative level
- Litigating in tax courts, including the Supreme Court, the Constitutional Court and the European Court of Justice
- Litigating in criminal courts