Upcoming seminars and webinars
Intercompany Contracts: BEPS and the increased importance of contractual documentation
Webinar | 15 February 2017 | 12:00 pm CET
Host: Willem Henckens
Presenters: Dulce Miranda, Richard Schmidtke, and Stefan Wilke
Following the publication of the final OECD Reports regarding BEPS Action 8-10 (Aligning Transfer Pricing Outcomes with Value Creation) and Action 13 (Transfer Pricing Documentation and Country-by-Country Reporting), intercompany contracts between related parties (IC Contracts) are the starting point of a transfer pricing analysis. However, IC Contracts can be ignored for transfer pricing purposes to the extent that they are not aligned with the conduct of the parties. We'll discuss:
- The increased importance of IC Contracts in accordance with BEPS and its local implementation in various countries.
- The urgent need for care and attention to the proper IC Contract drafting.
- How the introduction of technology solutions can support the IC Contract creation and management.
Gain insights from the experts and have a better understanding of the increasing importance of contractual documentation in the light of BEPS.
Posting Directive implementation across Europe
Webinar | Dbriefs Legal | 29 March 2017 | 12:00 pm CET
Host: Nicolaas Vermandel
Presenters: Ivana Azzollini, Sashil Durve, Pablo Santos Fita, and Marcin Sekowski
Directive 2014/67/EU is about to be implemented in several European countries, which will have high impact on companies’ international mobility plans and procedures across Europe. We will cover the following points with a special focus on the legal environment in Italy, Poland, Spain, and The Netherlands:
- What are the various application statuses / regimes, with a focus on temporary work.
- Local labour conditions to be applied to seconded employees.
- Posting procedure in host countries with a focus on the procedural steps.
- Consequences for non-compliance.
Gain insights from the experts and have a better understanding of posting procedures across Europe.