Private equity & venture capital
A wealth of expertise
Laga brings its broad range of experience and a strong track record in PE and VC transactions across various industries with a focus on the biotech and pharma, industrial and technology sectors.
"Clients say that 'This small yet dedicated outfit provides highly professional and knowledgeable lawyers for a competitive fee.'"
Area of expertise
We offer a comprehensive array of legal services during the entire investment life cycle from entry to exit, including:
- Founder assistance
- Technology transfers
- Due diligence
- Fund structuring, fund formations and fund raising
- Agreements and investment documentation (a.o. investment agreement, shareholders’ agreements, special board reports)
- Financing vehicles (mezzanine), convertible loans, shareholders’ loans
- Further financing rounds (Series A, series B, …) and subsequent capital increases
- Management incentive plans (stock options, warrants schemes)
- Post-closing implementation
- Exits and divestments
- Overall transaction process and coordination
We often work in close collaboration with our other practice groups, including the tax team, the banking and finance team and the employment law team. This allows us to draw on the experience of other specialist and offer a seamlessly integrated multidisciplinary service to our clients.
We provide services to a wide range of clients such as founders, management teams, (private) investors, private equity and venture capital funds.