General corporate law and corporate reorganisations
A wealth of expertise
We have vast experience in advising clients on a wide range of general corporate law matters
"Laga is ‘excellent across the board’"
Areas of expertise
- Corporate compliance and corporate secretarial services
- Domestic and cross-border (solvent) corporate reorganisations such as (de)mergers and carve outs
- Group structure and business model optimisation (BMO)
- Shareholder control structures
- Corporate governance
- Management incentive schemes
- Non-profit and social profit organisations
- Directors’ and shareholders’ liability
- Shareholders’ and other corporate disputes
We often work in close collaboration with our other practice groups, including the tax, employment and dispute resolution teams. This allows us to draw on the experience of other specialist and offer a seamlessly integrated multidisciplinary service to our clients.