The new Belgian Companies Code
Transformation of the Company code landscape
The new Companies Code is a major modernisation of the current Belgian company law, bringing advancements in flexibility and simplification.
- What is the new Companies code about?
- Companies code updates on LinkedIn
- How can Laga help?
- Get in touch with one of our Corporate Law experts
What is the new Companies code about?
Integration of reforms in corporate governance
Any Belgian company will have to go through a transition process, which Laga can facilitate thanks to:
- A panel of experts
- Inhouse-developed technology
- A multi-disciplinary approach thanks to Laga’s alignment with Deloitte*
Supports the end-to-end corporate compliance process
- Due date and task tracking
- Automated project management
- Document generation
Contract automation tool
Allows any kind of contract between two or more parties to be compiled, based on limited input data.
Laga presence at the source of new legislation
One of Laga’s Senior Associates was part of the Expert Committee appointed by the Council of Ministers to prepare the new Companies Code and was also responsible for the drafting of a number of chapters of the new code.
*Laga BV CVBA and Deloitte Belastingconsulenten BV CVBA have entered into a privileged, multidisciplinary cost-sharing agreement.