Laga recommended in Chambers Europe 2019 guide
A recommended law firm
12 March 2019
For its work in the Belgian market, Laga has again been recommended by Chambers Europe in their 2019 guide.
Our Banking & Finance, Corporate - M&A, Employment, Real Estate and Tax practices, with Werner Van Lembergen, Hendrik Viaene, David Roelens, Stijn Demeestere, Luc De Broe, Annick Visschers and Danny Stas, received high praise.
Client comments in Chambers' research include:
- "The results are perfect and on time"
- "You can ask for integrated assistance across finance, tax and legal work"
- (The advice received is) "of a very high quality"
- "Very accessible"
- "The team is very responsive. The lawyers have an in-depth knowledge of the labour law landscape and are very flexible and accessible"
- "Very proactive, clear and to the point"
- (Expertise) "in very specific tax matters"
- "Easy accessibility and quick responses"
- "Very good tax knowledge and provide tailor-made assistance"