Laga recommended in Chambers Europe 2018 guide
A recommended law firm
8 March 2018
For its work in the Belgian market, Laga has again been recommended by Chambers Europe in their 2018 guide.
Our Banking & Finance, Corporate - M&A, Employment, Real Estate and Tax practices, with Werner Van Lembergen, David Roelens, Stijn Demeestere, Luc De Broe, Annick Visschers and Danny Stas, received high praise.
Client comments in Chambers' research include:
- "...very entrepreneurial and keen to help clients make deals"
- "...good understanding of client expectations and work to deadlines"
- "...delivers excellent work"
- "...the junior people are well equipped and know what they are doing"
- "...very good professionals and very pragmatic. They are very solution-orientated and remain calm in very high-pressure circumstances"
- "...layered and well-oiled collaboration between different specialists, converging in a focused approach"
- "...the advice of the team is always very constructive and they are able to deal with complex matters"
- (the lawyers) "explain difficult matters in an easy way. We get advice on time, even if the deadlines are very short"
- "always available"
- (Clients praise team's) "knowledge of permanent establishment issues, tonnage tax and VAT."