Laga recommended in Chambers Europe 2017 guide
A recommended law firm
10 April 2017
For its work in the Belgian market, Laga has again been recommended by Chambers Europe in their 2017 guide.
Our Banking & Finance, Corporate - M&A, Employment, Real Estate and Tax practices, with Werner Van Lembergen, David Roelens, Benoît Féron, Stijn Demeestere, Luc De Broe and Danny Stas, received high praise.
Client comments in Chambers' research include:
- "I think they are fantastic: very responsive, business-oriented and happy to work to get where we need to be."
- "good at dealing with clients' expectations."
- "strong international focus and understanding of the pressures" (on clients)
- "They have demonstrated good market knowledge and their speed of response is particularly impressive."
- "The team works in a very efficient and client-oriented manner."
- "consistent, well organised, focused, complementary and really solution-driven."
- "They know the priority of the customer and act with a lot of flexibility to meet the needs of the moment."
- "they tend to learn new or unknown matters quickly."
- "the team adopts a very hands-on approach, provides useful guidance and is very flexible and able to assist us whenever needed."
- "very thorough analysis and fact-finding abilities, very deep legal knowledge and experience negotiating high-profile cases with the tax authorities."